A lot of things are happening in Irbid this week. Well, we have Superb, we have Muslimah Syurgawi (UniKL girls) gathering, we have gotong royong PERMAI and last but not least.. we have daurah tomorrow.
Alhamdulillah. Good things right?
Pemuda dan masa lapang equal to.. maksiat *run*
It has been 3 weeks since my final year started for real but still feeling like I'm dreaming. I'm a final year students? Ya Allah, how time flies!
Have you ever wondered.. long time ago when you were still planning, dreaming and guessing what you'll be in 5 years time that 'this' are what going to happen.. Shaima?
1. studying dentistry
2. living oversea
3. glad that i meet my friends and these awesome people surrounding me
4. speak in Arabic daily
5. travel around the world
7. living with my friends and still learning how to cook properly
Compared to what I actually thought will happen..
1. Be a Geologist
2. Study locally
3. I will be a let-me-read-story books person or in harsh words -
4. Forget Bahasa Arab cause in my PMR i got B for BA and I gave up arabic ever since that day..
Al-kisahnya I keep ponteng my Arabic class untill my ustazah got geram and said something about not getting A.. huhu (aseefah jiddan jiddan ya muallimah)
5. I dont have my own money to travel
6. This one is exception. I know my big brother will get married and i'll be anty in no time :D
7. I wanna get married at 20 *gelak tutup mulut* ok tak, tipu je
Hazaa Min Fadlee Rabbi :)
We planned. He planned too. Verily He is The Best Planner.
I used to questions myself, why this and that happen. Why not my life follows what I had planned the best.
The answer is simple. Cause He knows what is better for us. Rainbow doesnt appear immediately after the rain and storms. It takes sometimes.
So, have faith.
New Year's Resolution: Striving to be better and better each day cause good man is for good woman. eh... *laugh*
*slap on the forehead*