Thursday, October 22, 2015

Si Kenet Cenonet

Assalamualaikum jamaah..

Rub eyes..

Again
Rub eyes..

Someone slap me?


Im over the moon..

Alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah, beautiful Baby G was born safely today. Big sis made it happened miraculously! Trust me, it happened so fast that I'm still having hard time believing the pictures sent in family whatapps group..

4 hours contraction and fuhh.. Baby G was out..


That first picture... *wipe tears*


Never once I woke up smiling to my ears, with tears pooling in my eyes at 4am in the morning.. That was an absolute happiness.. I have to use my pillow to wipe my tears first and then my air liur basi..

And when I swithced on the light, I took the wrong pillow. It was Ain's..

jokes... Ain.. jokes.. I'm just joking.. *laugh*


Three! I'm anty of 3 budak kecik cenonet. and more to come Insha Allah *smile*

Buah hati pengarang jantung intan payung masam manis.. what else?? haha
Muhammad Ziyaad then came Muhammad Zeidan and then Baby G.
Officially the first girl standing in the history of cucu-cucu Tok Abah & Tok Umi. *pat on the shoulder*

2.89 kg
5 am in the morning of 10 Muharram
Hari Jumaat
23th October 2015

To Abang Ikmal and Ateh.. nothing much to say.. just happy celebrating eye bags together.. :P

And midnight radio? hehe

Tarbiyatul Aulad? No worries, umme ayman got that covered perfectly when she was in Jordan.. haha


And sorry, I stole the first 'news release' in Facebook first.. *lari*


Ziyaad: eyp me.. eyp me.. plishh

Ya Allah so cute!

p/s: picture will be released later. I hope everyone to be patient.. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

suaramu amat ku hargai