Monday, June 20, 2016

I have got mine now

Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah 

After 5 years of tears, sweat and smiles I made it to the graduation day 
A dentist to be specific *smile* 

There’s no one else on this earth I would like to dedicate my success to, 
If it wasnt because of your countless dua’s umi & abah 
I wouldn’t make it to this pinnacle of success. 

Thank you so much. So so much

To think that I’ll be home again, lazing around in the house.. Its strange. It has been yearsss! To see you everyday.. 
I’ll take my own sweet time for sure
Answering and listenin to your ceramah about working, life, marriage more often now..
I'm listenin, I'm good
As long as you’re happy
I’ve got mine
Just a few weeks ago
The day you hugged me during my graduation ceremony saying how proud you are seeing me walking on that stage clad in a graduation robe and a hat
And since that day, I promised to be a good daughter the best I can


Even I know
Im nowhere near to repay them

No comments:

Post a Comment

suaramu amat ku hargai